Final Expense Life Insurance
Final Expense Insurance Company Comparison Chart
Discover Why Final Expense Life Insurance Is So Important
This type of insurance is often referred to as Burial Insurance or Final Expense Insurance? With regard to Life Insurance for seniors burial or final expense insurance is for family funeral obligations whenever the insurance policy insured passes away. Often many times after someone dies the friends and family become forced to foot the bill for funeral expenses. A good final expense life insurance policy can defray these costs.
- Requires No medical examination
- Usually Issued within 48 hours
- Face amounts $2,500 up to $100k
- Premiums will never increase
- Payout can be used however beneficiaries see fit
- A phone call with one of our agents
- Sign off by the policy holder (voice or digital)
- Is the proposed insured currently hospitalized?
- Is the proposed insured older than 89?
- Is the proposed insured currently in a nursing home?
- Is the proposed insured currently receiving hospice care?
- Has the proposed insured been advised by a doctor that he/she has less than 1 year to live?
- Has the proposed insured been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia?
- Has the proposed insured tested positive for HIV or been diagnosed with AIDS?
- Price – We’ll work the system to get you the most favorable rates
- Experience – Our agents have decades of experience they’ll use to help you
- Knowledge – We’ll be able to answer all your questions and then deal with the insurance companies so you don’t have to
- Speed – 48 hours or less and you’ll have a policy
Final Expense Insurance Questions?
How come I personally will be needing final expense insurance protection?
Bearing the thought that the increasing price of funeral expenses is crazy. A good final expense insurance plan would be a great addition to help cover expenses imposed during the last few days you have left. Things like health care charges as well as any other costs. Despite the actual fact that it is the right reason to decide on this specific form of protection, named beneficiaries could make use of the death proceeds however they choose.
Just what really does final expense insurance or Burial insurance mean?
Precisely exactly what the name implies. This particular life insurance coverage is offered as a product that offers a limited benefit meant to guarantee that the costs connected with the actual death of the insured person to have some degree of financial protection.
What is it exactly that final expense or Burial insurance covers?
Granted the particular fact in which numerous medical insurance plans tend to be at this point designed as high-deductible health plans, in which generally you can find leaves a considerable financial obligation, final expense life insurance though is commonly bought to assist in protecting loved ones against the financial obligation for the insured person’s life-ending medical expenses, as well as the funeral and funeral service costs — that continue to skyrocket. Final expense life insurance plans with no medical questions offer many people peace of mind simply because they know their spouses and other family members will not be burdened with unforeseen expenses during an undoubtedly difficult time.
Who needs final expense insurance?
This valuable insurance protection is better suited for men and women in the age range from 50-85 that are looking to buy a small insurance plan with the purpose of using one’s funds to help pay for some remaining family members’ obligation for funeral expenses. Having said that, the payout can be used as the named beneficiaries see fit.
What are some of the final expense companies with the best options and rates?
Every final expense carrier bases its premiums on certain underwriting criteria and it changes often. One’s ideal means to seek out exactly what is best for you will be to contact an agency like Coach B. and let an agent shop all the companies for the right policy that makes sense for your current needs.
Is final expense/burial insurance a good deal?
It could be. Then again, the larger premiums and the lower death benefit these kinds of plans have can quite simply become upside down. This just means, over time, you might pay more in premiums than the face value of the policy. That’s why this type of policy is for older adults.