Final Expense Life Insurance
Final Expense Insurance Company Comparison Chart
Learn More About Final Expense Insurance
Burial Insurance/Final Expense Insurance? Burial/Final expense- Life Insurance for seniors used for burial/funeral expenses when the policy insured dies. Often times the family will be forced to cover funeral expenses—Final Expense Insurance will defray these costs.
- Requires No medical examination
- Usually Issued within 48 hours
- Face amounts $2,500 up to $100k
- Premiums will never increase
- Payout can be used however beneficiaries see fit
- A phone call with one of our agents
- Sign off by the policy holder (voice or digital)
- Is the proposed insured currently hospitalized?
- Is the proposed insured older than 89?
- Is the proposed insured currently in a nursing home?
- Is the proposed insured currently receiving hospice care?
- Has the proposed insured been advised by a doctor that he/she has less than 1 year to live?
- Has the proposed insured been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia?
- Has the proposed insured tested positive for HIV or been diagnosed with AIDS?
- Price – We’ll work the system to get you the most favorable rates
- Experience – Our agents have decades of experience they’ll use to help you
- Knowledge – We’ll be able to answer all your questions and then deal with the insurance companies so you don’t have to
- Speed – 48 hours or less and you’ll have a policy
Final Expense Insurance Questions?
How come I personally will need final expense insurance protection?
Bearing in mind the price regarding funeral expenses increasing, final expense insurance will be able to help you cover expenses imposed during the end of life, such as healthcare charges as well as other costs. Despite the fact that it is the right reason to decide on this specific type of coverage, beneficiaries can use the death benefit proceeds however they choose.
Just what does final expense/Burial insurance mean?
Precisely what the name implies. This type of life insurance coverage is offered as a product that offers a limited benefit meant to make sure that costs connected with the death of the insured have some degree of financial protection.
What exactly does the final expense/Burial insurance cover?
Granted the fact that numerous health insurance policies are at this point designed as high-deductible health plans, in which generally there is still a considerable financial obligation, final expense insurance is commonly used to assist protect loved ones from financial obligation for the insured person’s end-of-life medical costs, as well as the costs of funeral services — which are continuing to go up. Final expense life insurance no medical questions offer many people peace of mind simply because they know their spouses and other family members will not be burdened with unforeseen expenses during an undoubtedly difficult time.
Who needs final expense insurance?
This insurance protection is better suited for men and women more than the age of 45 which is hunting for a fairly small insurance plan with the purpose of using the funds to help cover your remaining family members’ obligation for funeral service arrangements. Having said that, the payout may be used for the beneficiaries like they want to.
Final expense companies with the best rates?
Is final expense/burial insurance a good deal?
It could be. Then again, the larger premiums and the lower death benefit these kinds of plans have can quite simply become upside down. This just means, over time, you might pay more in premiums than the face value of the policy. That’s why this type of policy is for older adults.