No Medical Exam Life Insurance
If your shopping for life insurance but don’t want to get a medical exam, don’t like having your blood drawn, or have other potential health issues, you may want to explore life insurance that does not require you to take a medical exam.
How to Get The Best No Medical Exam Life Insurance Policy Hassle-Free?
Acquiring no exam life insurance can be a tedious process for anyone as there are lots of processes involved before you can get one. It is good to know that one can apply for a no medical insurance policy and get the coverage that they need in no time. Contrary to most insurance think that people will try to cover up their actual health condition, this is not the real case for many. This is the reason why many insurance providers will dig deeper into your medical records and family history to find out how risky you are as a client.
One of the most time-consuming processes is the medical exam. It will take one whole day to finish all interviews, background checks, and medical examinations that include urinalysis, fecalysis, saliva testing, CBC, and even ECG to know the condition of your heart.
Another long waiting game awaits you before you get the result. It will be sent directly to the insurance provider. There are cases when it can be denied because something unexpected came up with your medical work.
This is why many people seek no medical life insurance to cut off the time, consuming process, and stay away from stress. It is good to know that providers can offer life insurance policies in less than a day. All you need to do is fill out an online survey, and you are on your way to getting the insurance that you need.
How Life Insurance Over 50 No Medical Exam Can Help You?
- For immediate needs, Families who need quick life insurance in childbirth can apply for it.
- For busy working people Working individuals can apply for it in less than a day.
- For people with a fear of needles and blood
- For a healthy individual with no underlying medical conditions
- For those who are not looking for a large amount of coverage, it is the best option. If you only need less than $500,000,
- For people who do not take a visit to a doctor for almost three years.
- For people with a lapsed policy can quickly renew their life insurance coverage.
- The business operator who is applying for small business loans can be quickly approved.
- For those who need it to settle a child custody case
Life Insurance No Medical Exam No Waiting Period
Depending on the insurance provider, some may accept electronic signatures. Always ask your agent about special requests to find out if you can get on the same day. Many companies will do a brief interview done by an agent called the underwriter. If there are apses on your documents and information during the interview, it may take 1 to 4 weeks. However, it is still faster compared to the traditional process that can last for six weeks.
If something fishy comes up in an initial review of your information, an underwriter will conduct a more thorough investigation to see how risky you are to insure.
There are red flags that you need to keep in mind to avoid them as much as possible.
- People with many medications and criminal records may experience a hard time applying for life insurance no exam.
- People with current bankruptcy and travelers who visited unfamiliar un-safe places are deemed risky for many insurers.
It does not mean that you will not get the insurance you need, but the underwriter needs enough time to review your records.
Tips on How Underwriters Review your Records
- They make use of all the details and information written on the Medical Information Bureau. Some of the critical information listed is health conditions, prior application of other life insurance, and other threatening activities. They will use the record to validate your answer from your application form.
- If you have a clean driving record with no record of road accidents
- They can on your pharmacy records to know your old medical prescriptions to see if you are high risk or not.
- Some may also check with LexisNexis to find out a bankruptcy record that you failed to disclose on your application form.
Checking these records may take time because they need to contact different agencies to do a background check.
Compare the market, right here.
Coach B. saves you up to 60% by comparing the top-rated companies on our quote and apply platform.
No Exam Life Insurance Rates
The premium you need to pay is almost the same as with regular life insurance, but the provider may limit your maximum coverage. The good thing about this is the fact that most insurers charge a similar rate for both. However, the monthly premium may differ depending on the information that they will gather.
You may choose to fill out our quote and apply online platform to get an instant quotation. This will allow you to determine the possible amount that you need to pay before applying for one. However, bear in mind that this is not the final amount you need to spend as some other factors may affect the rate. People with a long history of medical conditions and bad habits like excessive drinking and cigarette smoking can increase the monthly premium.
Today, it is good to know that this type of life insurance plan made the pricing competitive in the market.
Applying for a No Medical Exam Policy And What to Expect?
After knowing all the positive and negative sides of no medical life insurance, you are now ready to apply for one. There is no need to undergo all the fuss of traditional applications.
- Go to a reputable insurance provider and fill out an online quotation.
- Talk with a legitimate insurance agent to find out the best coverage that is according to your needs. One could reach Coach B. at (800) 342-1537.
- Complete a health questionnaire form for the provider to know more about your medical history.
- A few of the providers online can offer same day approval, or it could take up to 4 weeks if it needs to be seen by an underwriter. But make sure to carefully read and review all the details written in your policy before signing.
About Coach B.
After starting his financial career with Phoenix Home Life Insurance Company back in 1992, Scott decided he wanted to provide people with an easier and more enjoyable way to buy life insurance. That was the start of Coach B. Life Insurance, whose mission is to be transparent, honest, and helpful to customers — without ever bugging or pushing them.
In the years since then, he has worked tirelessly to improve the process of shopping for insurance. His goal is to make sure that everyone who comes to Coach B. — whether they end up buying a policy or not — has the best possible experience.
You Should Be Using An Independent Insurance Agent Insurance is complicated. It’s an agent’s business to understand it and communicate it to you, so you
How Life Insurance Companies Decide Your Policy Ratings These ratings will affect how much coverage you can get at each price point. If you’re healthy,